L.E. ADVANCED SNIPER / F.O. COURSE
This is a fast paced course designed to help Law Enforcement or Military snipers face and succeed against current real world threats.
4 Day / 40 Hour Course
*Typically scheduled on a Tuesday-Friday allowing Monday as a travel day for students.
Course curriculum is comprehensive and the tasks of each day are paced at a high tempo.
Individual skill assessments are made at the beginning and end of this course. Continuous feedback and data is given to the student so that you have something tangible to document your progress.
Due to the nature of this course, very little time is spent in the classroom. Range time is balanced to insure that each student builds to and meets or exceeds performance goals set for this class level. Each skill set is built upon fundamentals logically layered through each stage of this class.
Full spectrum of weapon use from 10 yards to 750 yards will be covered.
Emphasis will be on:
* Non-traditional shooting positions. * Rapid deployment and setup.
* Setup and executing from irregular surfaces and roof tops.
* Obstacle Avoidance. *Glass and Light Barriers *Crises Marksmanship.
* Setup and use of purpose built tripods for extended deployment and/or LOS needs.
* At least 6 hours of range time will be low-light/no-light using weapon mounted NV.
*** This will be split into two nights.
* Multiple target engagement. * Moving target engagement 50 yards to 300 yds.
* Engagements on partial targets behind cover. *Position sustainment
* Engagements on priority targets blended into heavy mix of no-shoot targets.
A multitude of other topics will be discussed and worked.
Range time will terminate with a re-shoot of the short range Proficiency Course that is shot on Day 1.
As with all my Law Enforcement courses, no tactics, stalking. However the entire course of instruction is taught with those things in mind. All of these skill sets should be able to combine and integrate with your other sub-disciplines.
The material and presentation concentrates on building your skill sets and problem solving so that you are flexible, confident and adaptable.
COURSE TUITION: $900.00 per student. * Tuition includes lodging for 4 nights .
PREREQUISITES: Minimum of Basic Sniper Certification is preferred.
Students MUST know their gear and be familiar with Mil and/or MOA adjustments and terminology.
Students MUST be comfortable and familiar with all kit while under stress and no light/ low light.
Must provide current L.E. Credentials or U.S.Military Credentials.